Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday Inspiration

I have got a journal page to share with you today, the theme of it is the E.A. Poe poem A dream within a dream. This page was actually a finished page that I didn't like so I painted over it, then I used some water soluble wax pastels to make it look a bit more interest before I stamped onto using rubber stamps from the Quoth the Raven set and adding the words of the poem. If you want to join us in this months challenge the link is just over there<<<<<< We do love to see all your Smeared Ink makes. 


 

4 comments:

  1. wow so moody :) love the colors and arangement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so moody :) love the colors and arangement...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! Lovin' the moonlit sky. Perfect for the image and the poem. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page. Awesome take on the challenge and love seeing that Quoth the Raven SI set.

    ReplyDelete