Monday, January 26, 2015

Wild Woman...

I have made an art journal/mixed media page for you today...

There is a brand new rubber set called WILD WOMAN made by Alexandria Serrano coming in the rubber club and I´ve used one of the images from that set. They are all very detailed and beautifully made. The images are so powerful that I didn`t want any words on it...I like it as it is...

I have used copics to color he woman. Gesso in black and white, a dot stencil that I covered with blue acrylic paint and I have also used perfect pearls and mod podge. The lines are made with a black posca pen.

The current anything goes Smeared Ink challenge is still going on and you can find the link in the left hand side bar.

Thank you!

Lisa


2 comments:

  1. The colors on this so vibrant, love the squiggles on page to match her hair. Wowowowowow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get this set! the images are gorgeous and your treatment of her ROCKS! Amazing color and texture. xxD

    ReplyDelete