Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sugar's Grumpy tag

Hello!!!
Happy Wednesday!!!!

I had lost my crafting mojo yesterday, but was determined to get a project done for today's post :)

I had a group of little chipboard tags that were just waiting for me..
I used some pearl ink and painted the edges..It's kind of hard to see in the pic, it is shimmery
tore and burned the edges of some Alice in Wonderland pages
then I used my distressing ink and stamped a grumpy on each page.. stickled and colored a little just to make it pop
I added some lace and charms to make it pretty.. I'm totally addicted to this lace lately..


Thanks for stopping by to visit me :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So cute and cool! I hate it when I lose my crafting mojo...maybe it hides under my craft messes?! You worked through it great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar, I love this! i think it has such a fabulous ghosty look to it! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Sugar! You should add them to the Stampotique Designers Challenge because it's using newsprint or book pages and you can use ANY stamps. You might just get lucky! xxD

    ReplyDelete