Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dragon Day

Welcome to SMUDGY ANTICS , i'm proud and honoured to still be here on this wonderfully talented design team. My 1st offering of this new term is (my usual slightly macabre ) this layout using a fantastic victorian hearse (and verse) from the DEATH CABS DIGI SET. I used papers from my stash and bits and bobs i had laying around..... i heat embossed a stamped heart... and had a fun time cracking it.
If you havent signed up to the SMEARED INK news letter....you really need to...... there are some bargains to be had.... 3 stamp sets are reduced as they are to be retired soon.... and there is a DISCOUNT on all DIGI SETS..... YOU REALLY SHOULDNT MISS THIS OFFER!

Full details of this layout are on my blog..... see you again here in 2 weeks..... hope to see you on the forum soon.

lynx

1 comment: