Friday, April 8, 2011

Clean & Simple...with Smeared Ink?!?!

Hey All! Alison here! There’s something you probably don’t think about when you think of Smeared Ink stamps. Clean and simple. It’s certainly not something I usually think of! But I figured that some folks may be intimidated by the “typical” (I use that term very loosely!) Smeared Ink style. So, I wanted to show you that everyone can use these rad stamps, even if you like the Clean and the Simple! I started off by coloring Glam Vamp Anya with my watercolor markers. I cut her out, but I could have just stamped her directly on the card too. Then, I used 5 of the awesome sentiments from the Lil Grumpies set, stamped directly on the card. I purposely stamped them askew. I punched out a Drippy Goo Martha Stewart border and stuck it to the top. Two red Dew Drops to represent bite marks and a thin marker-made black border around the whole card and voila! Easy, clean and simple! I hope that I have shown you how to use these images in a different way. Have an inspiring day!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Alison! I always struggle with CAS and you're right, NEVER think of Smeared ink in the same thought. LOL Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete