Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Skull Stompin' Glam Vamp!

Helllllooooo and welcome to Friday! So glad the weekend is just about upon us, though it will be a busy weekend in the Heikkila House…but that’s a ‘nuther story.

Since it’s Friday, that means it’s my turn to share a Smeared Ink creation with you. I tied this one into this week’s Macabre Monday (Alas…Poor Yorick). I chose to use one of the Glam Vamps (Christine) along with the skull from the Quoth the Raven set.






I promise you my card isn’t cut crooked…it’s just the photographer. ;) I colored this hot little chica up with my watercolor markers and a touch o’ colored pencils.
Can I just say that I want her boots?! My sentiment is from Stampers Anonymous. I thought it was pretty snarky! Alas…poor Yorick!


The sun washed out the color a bit here…but I wanted you to see that I embossed the skulls in clear. Sooooo….? What do you think? I like it, personally…but I would rather you toot my horn for me! ;)
Hey! Didja know that the Smeared Ink Design Team is having a DT call! YOU could be one of US! How rad would that be?!? Read all the deets HERE. You’ll be glad ya did! Have an inspiring day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment